Creating an app can be a time-consuming process, especially when it comes to designing the UI. It’s not just about coming up with an idea and sketching down some rough designs – developers need to produce something that is both user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. Luckily, there are numerous React UI frameworks out there that make this whole design process a lot easier.
How do you feel when you use an app and love every second of it? That’s right – happy! This means that if you are developing an app, you should also consider how users will feel about using it. A beautiful and well-designed interface helps users get accustomed to your app faster and more successfully complete tasks within it.
There are many ways for you to create your app, but knowing the best React UI frameworks can make this entire process simpler and faster for you as a developer by streamlining all the processes simultaneously.
Let’s take a look at some of the best React UI frameworks in 2022 you should know about:
1. Kendo UI
Kendo UI also offers an extensive collection of pre-built widgets, charts, and data visualization tools that you can mix and match to suit your app’s needs. Kendo UI has a large and active community, which means that you can get help with any problems that you may encounter. It also has a wide range of themes and pre-made UI templates that you can use to speed up your app design process.
2. React Bootstrap
Considered one of the best React UI frameworks, React Bootstrap makes it easy to build interfaces that are similar to Bootstrap. You can create responsive layouts with React Bootstrap, which is highly compatible with any CSS framework like Foundation, Bulma, and Semantic UI.
Key features include:
- Easy to Use: React bootstrap is easy to use and quick to implement. You can create layouts of your choice and design your app the way you want it.
- No Coding Required: Since it uses the React framework, no other extra coding is required, which makes it easier to learn and use.
- Large Community: The community is large and is available on many social media sites so you can easily get help when you need it.
- No Perpetual Licensing: You can use React Bootstrap for free and there is no perpetual licensing.
React Redux is a popular React UI framework. It is a combination of React and Redux which makes it ideal for building applications that are complex, scalable, and easy to maintain. This is a good choice for ambitious applications.
Key features include:
- Easy to Use: It is easy to use and quick to implement. You can create layouts, design your app, and make changes to it with the same framework.
- No Coding Required: Since there is no coding required, you do not need to be a developer to use this framework.
- User-friendly: Anyone can use it which makes it easier to learn and use.
- Open Source: React Redux is open source and free to use. You can also contribute to the project on GitHub if you are interested.
3. Blue Print UI
Blue Print UI is another popular React UI framework. It is a modern front-end library that lets you build websites with a wide range of user interfaces. You can create everything from e-commerce sites to booking engines, landing pages, portfolios, and more with Blue Print UI. The wide selection of components and pre-built templates make it easier to get started quickly.
Key Features include:
- Easy to Use: Blue Print UI is easy to use even for building complex UIs. It is more user friendly and has a visual interface.
- No Coding Required: Since there is no coding required, you do not need to be a developer to use this framework. Anyone can use it, which makes it easier to learn and use.
- Large Community: Blue Print has a large and active community easily accessible on most social media platforms, making it worthy of being one of the best React UI frameworks of the year 2022.
- Simple Pricing: The pricing structure is simple and affordable. You can get started with a free plan and upgrade when you are ready.
4. React Router
React Router is another popular React UI framework. It is a library that makes it easier to build single-page applications. It also allows you to create routes and navigate between them with ease. It is a good option for developers looking for a flexible and scalable solution that is easy to learn. Key Features include:
- Easy to Use: You can easily and quickly create layouts, design your app, and make changes to it with this framework.
- No Coding Required: Since there is no coding required, you do not need to be a developer to use this framework. Anyone can use it which makes it easier to learn and use.
- Open Source: React Router is open source and free to use.
5. Material UI
Material UI is inspired by Google’s Material Design language. It has a huge library of pre-built components and a flexible layout system that lets you create beautiful and responsive app UIs quickly. You can also create your own custom components using the provided API.
When creating your app with this React UI framework, you can choose from a variety of pre-made themes to give your app a unique look and feel. You can also use a color picker tool to customize your app’s colors. If you want to create a highly customized user interface, you can use the provided API to extend the available components and features.
Storybook is a React UI framework that lets you build, test, and deploy new apps fast. It’s a collection of components that can be combined to create rich and interactive user interfaces. With just a few lines of code, you can create beautiful and engaging UIs in no time. You can instantly see how your app will look on different devices and browsers. And when you make changes, it’s easy to instantly see the impact.
Storybook makes it easy to build complex apps with simple syntax. It provides everything needed to build modern interfaces, including components for layout, the logic for behavior, and tools for testing. All in one place so there’s no need to dig through outdated documentation or scour the internet for resources.
Not just that – but Storybook also has an intuitive editor where you can drag and drop components to create interfaces without having to write any code. Certainly, Storybook lives up to its tagline of ‘Build UIs without the grunt work!’
7. React Native UI
The React Native UI framework lets you build native mobile apps for both Android and iOS using React. It provides a variety of pre-built components, layouts, and APIs that you can use to quickly build your app’s user interface. You can also extend the available components and create your own custom components if needed.
This UI framework makes it easy to create a responsive layout that works well on both Android and iOS devices. All of its components are accessible through a single API. It also has a large collection of pre-built components, including calendar components, modal windows, and menus that you can use in your app.
8. Prime React UI
Prime React UI lets you build modern web apps using React. It consists of a collection of pre-made components, layout tools, and a responsive grid system that you can use to create your app’s UI. It also has a large collection of themes and pre-made UI templates that you can use to speed up your design process.
If you are looking for a UI framework that has a simple and intuitive design, then you might want to consider using Prime React UI. It has a clean and modern design that lets you create an attractive and user-friendly app interface quickly.
Are you looking to build a strong brand and provide more value to your customers? App development can help you build a direct and personalized marketing channel to connect with your customers fast and easy.
If you are looking for programmers and developers to design custom-built mobile and web apps for business, you need people who can curate digital experiences for your clients. Xperti helps you find the right developers for your next big project. We offer expert staffing solutions through our tech hiring platform and help you discover the right talent.
Speak with a member of our recruitment consultants today and fill job roles with talented IT programmers, developers, and software engineers.